To celebrate my birthday, I figured a special post was due!
Since it’s my 20th birthday, I decided to go with 20 facts about myself. Okay here we go.
- I started blogging on my first year of university. It started off as a rant/angry blog at all the things that happened by the end of high school, but it was also the way I let off some steam and finally found peace with my past. Been writing since then.
- I have a boyfriend and yes, he’s the cutest guy around but he’s mine so feel free to skip the stalking ;P
- We’re going through a long distance relationship atm but it feels okay-ish now. We kind of managed to work around both our schedules. I guess it’s true, everything is possible with Jesus in our lives!
- I am a crazy book hauler without a bookshelf in her flat. I promise I’ll get my babies organised somehow next year.
- Speaking of books, I’m a huge fan of Stephen King. I’m not gonna deny his stories give me nightmares of the freakest nature but I love the feeling I get from reading his books. Also SOME of his movies.
- Speaking of spooky nightmares, I love showing my friends good movies I’ve watched. I think my favourite memory of doing this is watching one of my best friends watch a horror movie I liked. Her expression was too priceless.
- Yes, as you can probably tell I do love plushies a little too much. Fell in love with this cute teddy bear at the first sight. PS. we named him Marty. (He’s my new model!)
- I’ve watched Gilmore Girls about 5-6 times around now. The atmosphere of this series is too calming. Gilmore Girls on bad days. Gilmore Girls on good days. Logan!
- My mom is my biggest motivation these past few years. I think one of the things I look forward to during graduation is to let my mom see my GPA and know that someone’s finally beaten her! *fingers crossed*
- I love warm weather. Meaning, winter feels like a no-no. I used to like the idea of winter once upon a time, but after 2 years I can only wonder what I was thinking.
- My birthday month! So something related.. I always tell people I hate surprises but they actually excite me a lot! Although they make me sooo anxious at the same time. Anyone else?!
- Not a big fan of high heels. Most of you probably knows this anyhow. Dresses I like, high heels not so much. This is probably why I always pair up dresses with sneakers.
- I’m one of those people who have like a gazillion alarms set up in the morning, but I’m lucky if I even wake up to one.
- I have the Instagram sickness. My thumbs won’t be happy if it doesn’t click open Instagram every 5 minutes. I need a forced break. Maybe one day.
- Not a big fan of audiobooks or podcasts. Or those audio descriptions in movies. No.
- Alright back to books. I always carry a book in my purse. Anywhere. Even on dates.
- I’ve had my hair coloured a couple of times. I loveee dyeing my hair. Love the thrill it gives me seeing it done.
- Sunsets. Love. Sunrises. Love.
- Beach. Love. Hiking – not so much.
- Okay, turns out 20 facts isn’t an easy one, and I kind of cheated the last two, but here’s my last one. I still don’t know how this blogging thing works. I just kind of write whatever I feel like whenever I feel like. Hence this post.
Woohoo, all done!
Have a good day loves. x